Sunday 1 March 2009

Part the third

SOD IT – it will have to get me round the first half tomorrow as the garage doesn’t open till after 0700
"Why me" I bleat
I Now comes the worst bit of all. The customer who has been waiting all of 40 – 45 minutes for his morning "fix"
"Why are you so late??"
(They KNOW why) but can’t resist the dig
At this point I bite my lip and say:-
"Ever so sorry, the papers came in from the suppliers late"
When what I feel like saying is:-
"I’m late because I couldn’t be Arsed to get out of bed and thought I’d have a lay in, what do you think !!!"
Stagger round slowly coming to a boil and then think
"What does this matter in the great scheme of things?"
"Why am I upsetting my essential Wa or harmony?"
Deep breaths (Yeath and I’m only 16 (sorry couldn’t resist)
Get back into the yard and notice that the tank in the van is down on empty !!
then hear the deep voice of a vengeful God in my head
"’Cause you piss me off with your incessant whining!!"
Exit to the vague sounds of
"The sun will come out tomorrow"
AAAARGH
Mog

No comments:

Post a Comment