Sunday 15 March 2009

Sunday

It seems that I was a bit previous about the week. Friday the 13th went well, all smooth with the papers and the rounds.With the exception of the Hotel who rang after I had been and gone and asked for another Racing Post. When I got back for the second rounds the Boss checked the ordered numbers and we were right ! So took out the paper before starting the second round. The Hotel guest was standing at the desk tapping his fingers and complaining loudly that he had ordered the paper why was it late etc etc (only about 15 minutes anyway!) Looking at the hotel order book I could see that there was only 2 Racing Posts ordered and 2 delivered so either the night clerk had not written it in (or, more likely, he had not ordered one) Luckily he did not start on me. I just gave my best shit eating grin, handed him the paper, and left ! Saw a pair of greenfinches at the farm - very impressive little birds. Another dead badger and a dead muntjak on the bypass ! There must be a lot of them about as so many are getting killed !
Quiet Sunday - again all papers on time, rounds done and off without problems
cheers
Mog

No comments:

Post a Comment