Thursday 19 March 2009

Voice Recorder

I found that my PDA has a voice recorder function, so I took it with me this morning and tried to make some sort of sense of my thoughts. As I drove and my mind spun I gave some disjointed comments which I am now trying to make sense of. It does not so far, but I shall keep trying.
"Fat bastards, living on Social Services" – Too lazy to work ? Always worked, too proud to ask Government and other thoughts along these lines ??Footballer changing name to "Austin Tayshun"- remember that one - Gallas buying the Chrome plated Merc !. Family too fat to work and too busy watching TV to try slimming - Why am I getting up at 0400 to deliver papers ? to keep paying the bills and making sure we eat ! They meanwhile are Scrounging ! - Got Diabetes - So What - So has She who must be obeyed - Got Asthma - So What - So have I.
Arrrgh
Mog

No comments:

Post a Comment