Wednesday 25 February 2009

Thoughts in a van

The job has become almost automatic over the last few months. This leaves my mind free wheeling on the mostly deserted roads. I try to write Mcgonagallesqe poetry in my head as I drive. I am presently fascinated by the different forms, scansion and rhyme. The only real trouble is that I forget it before I get home. The same with ideas for short stories, and the continuing struggle with the plot of "THE BOOK". I get these great ideas, and think that I can get it on to the word processor when I get home. Not a hope, gone and "Never called me mother", as the old saying goes. I am currently thinking of getting one of those little "memo" recorders, so I can, "hold that thought". It will probably prove cringeworthy, but worth a try
cheers
Mog

1 comment:

  1. There's a good idea! I usually scribble blog ideas on a post-it note (or 4) at work, then they end up adorning my coffee table at home until they've gone out of date.

    You know, Mog, you don't have to start a new blog every time you come back from hiatus. I still have you bookmarked at the old place! :)

    ReplyDelete